Hey, guys! I've been MIA for awhile because a little over a week ago, my dog passed away :( I've had him for over 13 years, so he was a huge part of my childhood. I'm still sadden over his death, which is why I felt like I needed to take a break from everything for awhile.
Here are a couple of things I got from Sephora.com during the 15% off sale! I got Philosophy's True Beauty is Ageless for free since it was my birthday, Anastasia's Highlighting Brow Kit on sale for $20, and MUFE's HD Microperfecting Primer in Green for $32.
What My Face Needs on the Daily!
I personally don't like to wear full on make up every day except for when I go out or go to work. But here are the products I do grab for if I go to school or make a quick trip to the mall:
- MUFE Microperfecting Primer in Green
- Missha BB Cream No. 23
- AmazingCosmetics AmazingConcealer in Medium Beige
- Revlon ColorStay in Suntan Matte
- MAC Paints in Sublime Nature
- Anastasia's Highlighting and Brow kit
- Clinique's Cream Shaper in Chocolate Lustre
- Covergirl's Lashblast Volume