Monday, December 27, 2010

FOTD #1

Here's a semi-old FOTD from a couple of days ago :x haha I meant to upload it earlier, but I got too caught up with the Christmas spirit! I'm very much a very neutral-color make up kind of girl, but I've been trying to explore beyond my comfort zone by trying new colors.

My first attempt at using purple :) Purple is known to bring out brown in your eyes, so I thought... why not?



Eyes: (Shady Lady palette by The Balm - photo by @vonvonsinterests)
  1. Inner corners - Luscious Lani
  2. Lids/Under eyes - Curvy Cami
  3. Outer Corners - Caught in the Act
Face:
  1. MAC studio fix NC30
  2. Coastal Scent Blush Palette
  3. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte
Lips:
  1. Chapstick (keeping it simple!)

3 comments:

Edwina said...

you look so pretty :D I love the plum e/s on you, it looks very natural! Gorgeous lashes too!

Patt♥ said...

You look gorgeous! I love the color you used in the fotd!

Toni Tralala said...

I like how natural this look is. You have a pretty smile! :)

I'm personally inviting you to join my international giveaway.

Lots of love from California! <3