Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pet Tag: Sir Pugsly the Pug

Hello! I found this tag off another blogger and thought it would be fun to do!




.:What is your pet:.
A pug


.:What is their name:.
Sir Pugsly
... but we usually call him "Pugsly" or "Pugs"

.:How old are they:.
Almost 1 1/2 years old

.:Where did you get them:.
He was a surprise New Year's gift from my mom! My sister randomly texted me one day with a picture of him and a message saying, "Look what mom brought home for you," and I fell in love! He looked so tiny compared to my mom's slipper.





.:Why did you want to get this particular breed/species:.
To be honest, I did not like pugs at all! I originally wanted a toy dog (i.e. shih tzu, pekingese, maltipoo), but after having Pugsly... I'm 100% a pug lover. They have so much personality, and I love how all pugs share common characteristics. One of my favorite things to do is take Pugsly to the dog park and see him play with other pugs. They just look like little pigs running around - it's too cute!




.:Do they know any tricks:.
Yes! I don't know if pugs are really smart or I just got super lucky. Pugsly knows how to sit, lay down, paw, high five, stand up, speak, stay, roll over, play dead, twirl, kiss, give me his toy, and go to his dog pen on command. The tricks were easy to teach -- I'm more proud of the fact that he's completely housebroken! No more stinky carpet!

.:Do they snuggle, give kisses, follow you around:.
Pugsly LOVES to snuggle... a little too much. He squeezes himself into the most awkward areas.




.:What are some of the funny things they do to make you laugh:.

 When he acts like a creeper dog and stares at you from afar/a corner


When he had an allergic reaction and his face swelled up

 How he can sleep all day...


... hog up the bed...


... and give you a dirty look after waking him up LOL

How he naturally looks like the saddest/most scared dog in the world











As you can tell, I'm completely obsessed with my pug! Feel free to do this tag too!


1 comment:

rohan said...

Dog tag QR code When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.