Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: imPRESS Press-On Manicure

Product: imPRESS Press-On Manicure
Price: $8.49 at CVS.com
Claim: Lasts up to a week, no drying time, easy removal

  1. Very quick application!
  2. 12 sizes available (more ideal for girls with smaller nail buds)
  3. Feels very comfortable on your nails - not too curved
  4. No glue involved
  5. Very easy to remove
  6. Gives illusion of having acrylic nails 
  1. One nail broke off after washing my hands the first time
  2. Nail designs aren't too appealing
  3. Price is high for the quality of the product
Overall: Although they don't offer really cute designs, if you're in a rush and in need of getting your nails done for an event, I think these would be a good investment. However, I do think that because these are stick-ons, they don't hold onto your nail beds very well and can easily fall off - not cute having a missing nail at an event!

Grade: B-


simplyvonne said...

great review, I don't normally do anything to my nails so when I do paint it, it's a treat lol with a baby running around it's so hard to have pretty nails hehe


those stick-on things are sooo cute on you. unfortunately, i'm very low-maint. on my nails...and don't have very pretty ones ;)