Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: imPRESS Press-On Manicure






Product: imPRESS Press-On Manicure
Price: $8.49 at CVS.com
Claim: Lasts up to a week, no drying time, easy removal

Pros:
  1. Very quick application!
  2. 12 sizes available (more ideal for girls with smaller nail buds)
  3. Feels very comfortable on your nails - not too curved
  4. No glue involved
  5. Very easy to remove
  6. Gives illusion of having acrylic nails 
Cons:
  1. One nail broke off after washing my hands the first time
  2. Nail designs aren't too appealing
  3. Price is high for the quality of the product
Overall: Although they don't offer really cute designs, if you're in a rush and in need of getting your nails done for an event, I think these would be a good investment. However, I do think that because these are stick-ons, they don't hold onto your nail beds very well and can easily fall off - not cute having a missing nail at an event!

Grade: B-

2 comments:

simplyvonne said...

great review, I don't normally do anything to my nails so when I do paint it, it's a treat lol with a baby running around it's so hard to have pretty nails hehe

/ xw said...

those stick-on things are sooo cute on you. unfortunately, i'm very low-maint. on my nails...and don't have very pretty ones ;)