Product: imPRESS Press-On Manicure
Price: $8.49 at CVS.com
Claim: Lasts up to a week, no drying time, easy removal
- Very quick application!
- 12 sizes available (more ideal for girls with smaller nail buds)
- Feels very comfortable on your nails - not too curved
- No glue involved
- Very easy to remove
- Gives illusion of having acrylic nails
- One nail broke off after washing my hands the first time
- Nail designs aren't too appealing
- Price is high for the quality of the product
Overall: Although they don't offer really cute designs, if you're in a rush and in need of getting your nails done for an event, I think these would be a good investment. However, I do think that because these are stick-ons, they don't hold onto your nail beds very well and can easily fall off - not cute having a missing nail at an event!