Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!

Last weekend Mike & I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! He had asked me what I wanted to do for our anniversary, and the first thing that came up on my mind was: SPA DAY! It didn't take much convincing because he wanted to try it out too ;) Haha so we went to this chocolate day spa, and it was so relaxing! My body felt like JELLO after that Swedish massage. After the massage, we went into this infrared sauna for 40minutes, and I've never sweated so much in my life! We were sitting in a 129 degree BOX lol. Afterwards, we got some shaved ice to cool us down, took a shower, & got ready for our dinner at Ruth's Chris :) It was my first time there, and it won't be my last. Sooo yummy!




I'm a lucky girl :)

4 comments:

Mara said...

Happy Anniversary! You and your bf look so happy together. :)

♥♥♥hintofguilt said...

you two look too cute! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 year anniversary! You guys look great together :) A spa day sounds like an AMAZING way to spend an anniversary together <3

Terri said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! I have always wanted to go to Ruth's Chris, so pricey though. ONE DAY! =)