Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello all!

Here's to the first post of my new blog! I'm going to try to update often with some hauls, reviews, beauty/skin tips, and hopefully online/store deals when I find out about them. Hope you guys enjoy & continue to check my blog out :)


A couple of weeks ago at my current job (department store here in Orange County), the company was nice enough to have employee appreciation weekend where all the employees received 40% off all cosmetics. 40% off! OF COURSE... little ol' me felt that it was smart to stock up. Yes... great idea at the moment, but unfortunately, I'm now broke!

Here are the items I picked up: 
 
1. Shiseido Benefiance Skin Care Set
2. Shiseido (WL) Brightening Balancing Softner Enriched
3. Shiseido (WL) Brightening Protective Emulsion
4. Shiseido (WL) Brightening Moisturinzing Cream


Here is what the set includes

Urban Decay's Primer Potion "Professional Size"

Urban Decay's Blush in Fetish (upcoming review!)

Stocked up on some MAC products :)
I'm excited to try this new toy!

2 comments:

Kassia Phoy said...

You definitely got a bunch of great goodies! 40% is a awesome discount. :)

Rena said...

Whoa! That's a huge discount when it comes to brand name makeup! But I was wondering if you could do a review on the Shiseido skincare set.

<33 Rena